Our world is constantly changing, and so is our society. Social practices are changing all the time. What men wouldn’t dream of doing 10 years ago is slowly becoming commonplace. The 21st century man is able to express his feelings and emotions, cook, decorate, and dress stylishly, all while maintaining his masculinity. So where does that leave you? If you are visiting this blog, you're probably looking for some tips on how to improve your lifestyle. This is your chance to get started.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Commentary - New Books

I have been asked recently when I expect my books to hit the book stand. I am currently in the process of meeting with publishers and agents. I hope to have something out before the end of the year. I will post more when I have more information.

6 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

Yippee! Wow. That's awesome! Is it a cookbook?

10:25 PM

 
Blogger Neel said...

Yes Cedia, I am working on a couple of cookbooks, also a book of tips for men.

12:52 PM

 
Blogger cedia said...

Speaking of books for men, I've heard there is an interesting book about things men will never admit to.

9:50 PM

 
Blogger Neel said...

Really, what's it called?

9:11 PM

 
Blogger boabhan sith said...

DAMN...A MAN THAT COOKS!

Uhm...will you have my baby...

LOL...
What kind of recipes?

6:11 PM

 
Blogger Neel said...

Your baby... you are married (I know you were kidding). The recipies are international. Check them out at www.cooking4her.blogspot.com

7:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home