Our world is constantly changing, and so is our society. Social practices are changing all the time. What men wouldn’t dream of doing 10 years ago is slowly becoming commonplace. The 21st century man is able to express his feelings and emotions, cook, decorate, and dress stylishly, all while maintaining his masculinity. So where does that leave you? If you are visiting this blog, you're probably looking for some tips on how to improve your lifestyle. This is your chance to get started.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Commentary - Cedia's Blog

I have to agree with my new friend Natasha, Cedia has a very entertaining and enlightening blog. http://cedia.blogspot.com/

8 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

Thanks Neel. I love new readers!

9:12 PM

 
Blogger Neel said...

You are welcome! Any tips on finding new readers? I am pretty new to this.

12:50 PM

 
Blogger cedia said...

Yup. I started out by going to random blogs and leaving comments. When you bug them enough, they start reading you..

:)

9:49 PM

 
Blogger Neel said...

You know, I have actually tried that and it has not worked very well, you are the only one who has replied, but I shall keep trying. There is a saying by Edison that I love, when he was asked why he had failed 700 times at trying to invent something, he replied, "I have not failed once, I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work!

1:23 AM

 
Blogger boabhan sith said...

Thanks for stopping by my site.
If you would like I'll link to you...I always enjoy new readers!!

6:08 PM

 
Blogger Neel said...

Hey Boabhan, thanks for the reply. What does Boabhan mean anyway? Yes, please link me, I will do the same.

7:28 PM

 
Blogger cedia said...

I've always liked that quote myself. Hey, I'm gonna link you too.

8:44 PM

 
Blogger Neel said...

You can find the help you are seeking under the help section of your blog. If you need help finding it let me know, I will email you a link.

7:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home