Our world is constantly changing, and so is our society. Social practices are changing all the time. What men wouldn’t dream of doing 10 years ago is slowly becoming commonplace. The 21st century man is able to express his feelings and emotions, cook, decorate, and dress stylishly, all while maintaining his masculinity. So where does that leave you? If you are visiting this blog, you're probably looking for some tips on how to improve your lifestyle. This is your chance to get started.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Book Reviews - Change Your Life In 7 Days

According to Paul McKenna, in order to attract abundance into one’s life, it’s important to keep a positive outlook and maintain a particular “can do” psychology. This seems like common sense to me, but in our busy world it is easy to lose sight of this type of thinking. We have all been told to have a positive outlook at some time in our lives. McKenna shows ways in which we can make this routine a daily process.

The book also contains a mind programming CD. At this point I have not listened to the CD enough to give a fair review of it. However, I feel that the book can definitely help anyone, and would recommend it. The book is an easy read for those who can't find enough time to read with their busy work schedules, I am now reading it for the second time.

5 Comments:

Blogger boabhan sith said...

actually, Boabhan Sith is a famale scottish vampire...

there is speculation as to whether or not they are related to the Bean Sidhe (Banshee)...

;)

close...very very close, though!!

6:05 AM

 
Blogger boabhan sith said...

http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk/index.html

look under folktales then scottish faeries and you'll see the boabhan sith.

;)

6:40 AM

 
Blogger Neel said...

Cool, very cool.

3:55 PM

 
Blogger cedia said...

Did it work for you? How has it changed your life besides remembering the 'can do's'? I like self-help books.

8:56 AM

 
Blogger Neel said...

Cedia, I have yet to really apply the principals, but there are a lot of great ideas that make good sense. I have tried really hard to find a bad review but I havent been able to. It came out in the UK before it came out here (that's where I got it) and a it was the number one best seller there. I will let you know more when I finish reading it this time. I lost the CD though!

2:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home