Our world is constantly changing, and so is our society. Social practices are changing all the time. What men wouldn’t dream of doing 10 years ago is slowly becoming commonplace. The 21st century man is able to express his feelings and emotions, cook, decorate, and dress stylishly, all while maintaining his masculinity. So where does that leave you? If you are visiting this blog, you're probably looking for some tips on how to improve your lifestyle. This is your chance to get started.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Please click here

We all gotta earn a buck, and if you check out these ads, I can earn a few cents.

So scroll down to the bottom of the page and please click on each link. Thanks!

4 Comments:

Blogger boabhan sith said...

Boabhan Sith is the name for female scottish vampires...
it's gaelic (sp?)

...and I've got you linked to me!

7:26 AM

 
Blogger Neel said...

Okay, thanks for that and thanks for filing me in!

6:14 PM

 
Blogger cedia said...

Okay, I visited one of the sites. I hope that triggers some mola. Let me know how much you earn off fo these stuff.. hmm.. might try them too. Adsense right?

8:05 PM

 
Blogger Neel said...

Yeah, its Adsense. I figure it will be a month or so before I get my big check. LOL Reminds me of an episode of Seinfeld where he has to keep signing small royalty checks.

8:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home