Our world is constantly changing, and so is our society. Social practices are changing all the time. What men wouldn’t dream of doing 10 years ago is slowly becoming commonplace. The 21st century man is able to express his feelings and emotions, cook, decorate, and dress stylishly, all while maintaining his masculinity. So where does that leave you? If you are visiting this blog, you're probably looking for some tips on how to improve your lifestyle. This is your chance to get started.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Get A-Head in Advertising

This is a follow up to my previous post. BTW the title of this post is tribute to one of my favorite films starring, Richard E. Grant, "How to get ahead in Advertising. In my previous post I ranted a bit about how what was a great idea to raise money for Lance Armstrong's charity had become more about fashion, advertising, and financial gain than about charity.

To illustrate how advertising has really gone to extremes, I thought I would share this information with those of you that don't already know about it. Advertisers are now purchasing space on people's foreheads, yes you heard right peoples foreheads!

Gee, I seem to be getting political now, and that wasn't the original intent of this blog.

5 Comments:

Blogger cedia said...

In all honesty, I think the forehead idea was pretty clever. I think if I had nothing else better to do, I might see how much they offer for a forehead the size of mine.

9:05 PM

 
Blogger Neel said...

Ditto, you crack me up! Wonder what we could get to advertise accross our asses?

9:13 PM

 
Blogger cedia said...

hmmm.... an idea.

9:15 PM

 
Blogger cedia said...

Great audience on the beaches in a bathing suit!

10:23 PM

 
Blogger Neel said...

I suppose if you get right down to it (knickers off), your back is still the best ad space because of sheer surface area. But the naughty bits would be much more intriguing.

11:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home